How we use your Personal Information
- Vectone Mobile are committed to the privacy and security of your Personal Information and to the observance of our obligations under the Personal Data Act (SFS 1998:204) and the Electronic Communications Act (SFS 2003:389).
Both of these laws contain provisions designed to protect individuals against privacy violation when personal data is processed.
Vectone mobile will only retain your Personal Information for so long as is necessary for its use.
- You agree that we can process your Personal Information and that we can use your Personal Information:
to manage your Account, your Vectone Mobile SIM and your Number which includes but is not limited to, creating and maintaining records and accounts; calculating and apply the Charges and providing customer services facilities;
- to provide customer services facilities to you in respect of any query or complaint you may have;
- by supplying your Personal Information to third parties for the purposes of providing the Services to you;
- to carry out security checks;
- to carry out duties necessary to the running of our business; and
- to comply with our legal requirements.
We may supply your Personal Information to affiliated and/or associated companies for the purposes listed in 14 (b) in Terms and Conditions. Where we do so and this results in your Personal Information being processed abroad we confirm that we are responsible for ensuring that it is held safely.
Additionally, where you have not indicated any objection, we may:
use your Personal Information for our marketing purposes;
- disclose your Personal Information to affiliated and associated companies who may contact you to provide you with information in respect of services and goods that may be of interest to you;
- disclose your Personal Information to third parties who may contact you to provide you with information in respect of services and goods that may be of interest to you;
- rent, exchange or sell your Personal Information to or with third parties; and
- contact you by electronic means, including by e-mail and by Text, and by telephone to provide you with details of our available offers.
You have the right to refuse to the use of your Personal Information for the purposes stated at Clause 14 (d) in Terms and Conditions. Where you do refuse to this use of your Personal Information please put your refusal in writing, detailing which aspects of our use you refuse, and send it to:
You have the right to update your Personal Information. Where you want to update your Personal Information you must advise us specifically of what it is that you want us to update and this must be in writing sent to:
So as to safeguard against fraud we may ask you for confirmation of your identity before acceding to any request to update your Personal Information.
- You have the right to once per calendar year obtain a copy of the Personal Information that we hold on you, free of charge. Requests for such record shall be made in writing and be signed by the applicant and include the name and national insurance number. Send the request to: email@example.com